Friday, January 23, 2009

wow!! finally can update^^

yeah!!!
finally....
can update liao..
haiz...my computer is back..but no chinese star programme..
so hav to use english ....poor english..broken eng..hope everyone 4gif la^^
my new life in b class...
quite funny...n very happy...cuz everyday play wif frenz..
n sometimes talk yellow things (XDXD)...kidding la...
somtimes hit others...but i oso got listen to teachers la..
fortunetely..
my old frens still remember me^^
claire....thz for visting me in b class always..haha..
brenda n sheryl..oso^^
et n jingyien only find me 1 time...
sob...=(...
jing yien ar....ur hairs....can cut them ???..(or else ur gf will increaseXD)
this chinese newyear...haiz...cant back sibu...
cuz mum gt alot of reasons....
so at miri ...XD 2nd day of cny i will go to shuh miu house...cuz she got open house...
hope can enjoy a lot..^^
n...all of my frens ....i wan go to u house BAI NIENG....
haha...wait me oo.... i will go merompak.....HEHE XD

No comments: